I'm feeling a bit down today. The workload has very easily snatched my weekend away, I've locked myself in for days sitting in front of the laptop, trying to juggle everything. Not too productive so far... And it keeps raining every single day. Weather isn't an excuse to feel upset? Doesn't matter what is or isn't an excuse... why can't I be upset? I can't be like
sunshine, bubbles, rainbows, and dancing milk candies!
every day. And everything is just giving me a strain mentally. I should go out to the gardens and run in the rain or something, just to feel like I have a life again. Yeah that would be nice. Because this is starting to drive me unsocial and closed like a hermit. And it's making me miserable.
So I couldn't stand it anymore just now. I got up and decided to have lunch. The leftovers from yesterday was so... frikin little. If I ate them, Listy would have nothing left when she comes home. So I decided to spend some time cooking. I was actually happy about it. Cooking takes my mind off things even for a while. I wish I could just cook a hundred dishes. There is satisfaction in cutting, chopping, frying, flipping, etc. And I love seeing food:

(that's half-cooked, I didn't have that puke-like thing for lunch)
That was what I cooked just now. Since I didn't have much ingredients and I didn't leave any meat out to thaw. That's basically spicy egg with carrots. Sweet carrots, and sambel ABC extra pedas (damn it's so yummy). I guess I needed something spicy to feel more... I don't know. Something.
Labels: cooking