New Room Decorations!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Me again! Funny how I wrote a blog on my room just a few days ago and now it's redecorated and I'm making a new post on it.

Right, so the story is, when Listy and I went to Camby the other day, we went to this shop called Bed, Bath N' Table. I saw these adhesives with sakura prints on it and cute little baskets. I didn't buy them then because I thought I didn't really need them...

But several days later I couldn't help but be reminded of those two items and I imagined them in my room, they look good! Thus I thought I would spend a little money... teehee




Everything in my room is pink. It's a strict colour code! The basket with blue fabric actually looked better, but I wanted to keep everything uniform so there ya go, and I'm glad I chose pink.

It took me a long time to get these items because I couldn't remember the name of the shop, I only remembered the first two words 'Bed' and 'Bath'. When I google map-ed it on my iPhone, Bed, Bath and Beyond came out so I thought that was the correct name for it. Made me travel all the way to Collins/Spring St. to find that it didn't exist at all...! Blasphemy! (yes, I used that word)

Realising I might have gotten the wrong name, I re-googled. Properly this time, and apparently it was 'Bed, Bath N' Table'. So I went back to Little Collins/Elizabeth St. and tadaah found the shop, found the items, made my purchase. Room looks great! :3


Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22