
I haven't shopped in ages! Well... okay maybe not. I just went room decor shopping last week - kind of forgotten about that. Hehe. So today Listy and I went to David Jones because I needed to restock on my make-up remover (Lancome BI-FACIL). We also lurked around Collins St. and went inside Chanel store, Tiffany & Co. etc. Joy~ I love Collins Street!
Back to David Jones. There was the special offer for purchases above $100, we receive a set of samples from Lancome. So I got mine (since I bought 2 BI-FACILs). In a giant pink bag:
From the left we have mascara, lipstick, Genifique, Hydra Zen Yeux eye contour gel cream, Tresor In Love perfume sample, and two Hydra Zen creams for night, and day. Oh and I forgot to take a picture, they also gave me a bronzer.
So yeah I'm a happy girl! Especially since I was curious about Tresor In Love, which I tested several months ago and rather liked.

Tonight shall be spent working on my pile of projects...
Labels: BI-FACIL, collins street, david jones, genifique, hydra zen, hydra zen yeux, in love, lancome, tresor