
My title may seem absurdly hyperactive at the moment, but really, I am not.
I aaaaammmm howeverrrrr, happy!
Why am I happy? Well why shouldn't I be? I think I'm far too blessed to feel unhappy. I have everything a girl would want, and my life is so free. I'm doing what I love, and my projects are fun!
...even though, you would see me with a silent murderous face when I'm working on my project... it is stressful sometimes... But! At the end of the day, design beats everything else. I wouldn't know about business, psychology, etc. but I do know it beats science, math, and (wow I'm actually saying this) english!
You're wondering why the sudden confession. Did I just get a HD or something? No... And I don't think any of the projects I have submitted deserve a HD (actually, there's only been one submitted project. whoa). But that doesn't matter. Personally, as long as I have learned a lot from the project, it was worth the time and effort, no matter how much I get in the end. And from my experience, time and effort (oh and very important - professionalism) always pays off... always!
Do I sound optimistic or what? Aside from seeing multiple double digit time in a single day such as 11:11, 12:12, 10:10 - and even though these aren't double, but - 4:44, 2:22, 3:33, etc., I have been quite the optimist lately. Google told me those double digit time represents some sort of enlightenment and though it is not clear what it means, we should take note what we were thinking of and what we were feeling or doing at that time. Which reminds me I haven't taken any note of that.
And yeah! Optimism! I have always lived my whole life with the idea that I should always expect the worst, therefore I will have less disappointments in life. Optimism doesn't push this idea away - I think it's a great one to live by to be honest. But my mindset now is mixed with optimism, which is, to me, hoping for the best. So ideology 1 + optimism = hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Isn't it great???
An example of optimism!
Yesterday I was given 4 assignments for advertising class due next week. Usually, there is only 1 assignment per class. So 4 plus assignments from other class makes it 7! And I'm not even stressed! In fact, I'm not even thinking about it! (Someone will slap me in the face and tell me this is not optimism but stupidity.)
Yes because what is the point of being upset over something that can't be avoided anyway? Would I want to spend my time now thinking about the amount of work I have to do on the weekends and stressing about it, or would I want to be happy right now and then allow myself the stress when the weekend comes round and it's time to start on them?
I was so optimistic in fact, and since I have long finished the assignment due tomorrow (go me and my wonderful time management!), I even gave myself a little 'me-time'. *cough*
O gawd what a cam-whore.
I think I shall look back at those photos in a few weeks' time and proceed to deleting them. But for now, they look presentable, and I think I might have improved on my editing skills.
Well guys that's the end of my post. And I quote this from the poster design I have recently completed:
it works out!
It always does :D