Tujuh Belas Agustus

Tuesday, August 17, 2010


First of all, it's 17th August so Happy Independence Day Indonesia!

So today I had a lecture, and I went. It was so boring, I drew up my graphic representation of the communication flowchart in the lecture hall...



Failed communication. And to think that is the whole point of the course: communication. How very unfortunate, tsk tsk tsk.

And then I decided this on a whim as usual, I cut my hair!


I only wanted to trim it... but ended up losing so much hair since I told the hairdresser I wanted to lose the layers. I love Korean salons... it smells so good and the interior is so pretty. The friendly hairdresser also kept complimenting me with a very nice vocabulary: charming.

People don't use 'charming' so often anymore nowadays so I was quite flattered. I shall go back to that salon again! Lol. Oh and they had candies that tasted so much like pop corn - I was very enlightened.

Short hair... this would not be easy on me @_@ I will have to style it every day or tie it so it wouldn't look like crap. Grow faster, hair!

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22