wallpuppets

Friday, August 6, 2010


Check out what I was up to today!


I did quite a messy job, but hey! Cute aren't they?? ^o^ Well Stewie's isn't as cute as Luka's but then again Luka was much more complex. Stewie required no glue or tape whatsoever. Which was much easier to put together!

If you guys want to try them out, here are the links where I downloaded them:

Stewie from Family Guy
Luka Megurine from Vocaloid

They also have neat templates for other characters. The second link is the deviant artist's account and she has other characters from Vocaloid, D.Gray Man, Lucky Star etc.

I notice that Luka shouldn't be wearing the magnet headphones since her costume is the one from Vocaloid Series 1, but whatever. It was included and it looks great. :)

Random picture moment, here is something I cooked up around 2 days ago:


Colourful food!


Labels: , , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22