beautiful white

Friday, September 17, 2010




I never realised how stunning white looks.

It's 12:00AM right now, and I've just had dinner, washed my face and all. I took a nap at 6 and woke up at 10.30PM... Recently I've been napping everyday, be it for 4 hours, or 4 minutes. A week before I would still tell people how I don't take naps and can't fall asleep anyway. But now I just get too tired halfway through the day so I sprawl on my bed like a fat cat (oh hey the name of my USB - FATCAT!) and fall into a lazy afternoon nap.

So I tore my contact lenses away when I woke up because it stung my eyes and made it all teary and sticky, also my make-up was smeared. And I reluctantly got up, changed, and heated up my leftover chicken curry, which I wolfed down in a minute. I washed my face, and now I'm here! I plan to finish the remaining 3 advertisements due next week but here I am blogging.

I've no idea why I even bothered to type out the entire sequence of me waking up, perhaps because it's a rare event in itself for me to be so... unorganised.

Yeah it makes me notice now my need for order. Like how I always like to have my projects down on a list with the days I plan to complete it on. I recently found the joy in using the grid in design, and HELL YES the grid is awesome. I sleep at night, and wake up in the morning. Even judging from my design style, you can probably see how I like neatness and order. Not much of the 'organic shapes and layout' type.

This is quite the dull and unimportant post isn't it? :p Oh well! I'm wearing white!


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22