Masterchefs

Friday, September 10, 2010


Ran to catch the movie, bodies stinking of oil, enjoying Chupa Chups - Life Less Serious


So yesterday Listy wanted to cook this:

So we did!
It was one of the more complex dishes in our short cooking history. Well, it was actually fun! But we wreaked havoc in our humble kitchen:



Threw the ball of paste into the bowl of flour and it went up in a giant poof, falling onto our poor carpet. Like pretty pretty snow.



Oh and once I was busy rolling the paste in breadcrumbs and accidentally knocked the big bowl of raw paste onto our dirty kitchen floor! We both screamed. It was a hysterical moment because a few seconds after that flour went up n everything was quite graphically chaotic. Not shown in photos.
Oh and yes we scooped up the mixture and continued to use it as prime ingredient. lol. So it has the taste of our kitchen floor. But anyway! It didn't lie on the floor for more than 5 seconds if I correctly recall.


So the result of our kitchen-blasting is this:

Deep fried into:


If you slice it into half, it's actually egg wrapped in prawn paste. But we added minced meat with the prawn because we didn't have that much prawns left (amazing how quickly we ate 2kgs of them). And with layers of flour, beaten eggs, and panko breadcrumbs, it is deep fried.


I say Listy and I have levelled up making this dish! Masterchefs! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22