I was praying to God, I said God, please help me make the right choices. Then I thought about the phrase for a while and decided to change it so I said God, scratch that, please help me make the best choice, since I no longer believe in right and wrong, and the right may not always be the best. Some time later I pondered about it and I decided to change once more. I said God, I don't think the choice matters anymore, and how can we know what's the best choice; I guess it really depends on how you live with the choices you made that makes it best or worst, good or bad. In the end I simply settled with God, whatever road you've set, simply guide me and keep me strong for what's in store out there.
No, I'm not a religious person or anything, but I do pray every night. I never used to, but I think I started since I studied abroad. The few minutes I spend before going to sleep is just used as minutes of gratitude, saying thanks for the things I have. I don't know enough about the definition of being 'religious', to deny my own position, but then again I don't think it hardly matters.