things to look forward to

Tuesday, September 14, 2010



I have so many things I'm looking forward to.

25th September, my birthday! I shall be able to buy alcohol and I yes I would do just that. I can now stock up on wines in the apartment so never again will I have moments where it's just right and yet I have no wine to celebrate it with. Never again do I have to do the freakin' curfew report thing! (I shall drink to that!) Never again will I have to fill out some annoying form and have a letter from the parents to notify the student services whenever I am returning to home country. Never again will I have to worry about fake IDs. Never again will I have a guardian. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE 17!!!

Well actually if put that way, it is rather sad. I will never again be 17. Oh no... Look everywhere, they're always celebrating the age of 17 (movie 17 Again)(Dancing Queen ...only 17)(sweet 17) and now it's slipping past me. Honestly, they should celebrate old age more often so we can be more optimistic about the future. I'm happy though, 18 is awesome!


10/10/10 will be an interesting day~! And 11/11/11 follows up, then 12/12/12. After that, we will no longer have triple digit dates... so we should celebrate these 3 dates.


December holidays - loads of things are happening and the fog will be cleared in these 4 months. Also, I'm planning to take my very first internship, I just hope I get accepted. Then I can put the holiday to good use instead of just lying around. Exciting!


End of February - I shall officially become a third year student in uni. I. am. stoked.


June-July holidays. I just can't wait for this, period.


End of October - I shall graduate from university! With a bachelor's degree! Oh holy~ That sure is fast... blink of an eye. I can't believe it... graduating next year!! Feels like yesterday when I was still in Uniprep and studying design for the very first time... Really cannot believe it. But honestly I do not mind at all because if all goes to plan, I shall...


Take my Master's degree. This is the final event in this list, I haven't planned further than this. But I hope this comes true, it's going to be exciting, a new country and all. I'm getting quite bored of Melbourne already! It's great, but I need to do some exploring!



Being young is great. I swear. This is the golden age I must say, it's like things are actually happening. You're scared but you're excited. You don't know what's going to happen but you hope for a bright future. We think of things like our dream house and dream job, and it seems possible. Being young is great. All you really do, is dream. And it always appears to be sunny out there.

Of course, it isn't. But I will find out how terrible the 'real world' is as they say, in a few years. I feel like one of those adventurers in the teen novels, ready to set out on my next mission.

Damn, I feel so young. I hope you guys do too!




news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22