The evening breeze caressed the trees tenderly
i'm leaning on my chair right now,
i'm supposed to be doing my project but
my head isn't cooperating.. =_=;
The trembling trees
embraced the breeze
tenderly
meanwhile, I slump back on my chair
staring into space
that is, the shutters before me
Then you and I
came wandering by
And lost in a sigh
were we
the fleeting shadow of a bird
sped past suddenly
i look at VD who's standing on KD's head
The shore was kissed
by sea and mist
tenderly
i'm tired of sitting
can't be bothered to start thinking
i must be the laziest person on earth
I can't forget
how two hearts met
breathlessly
all i want is the luxury of lying down
and melt in this sweet music
the perfect melody strung together
and do absolutely nothing
Your arms opened wide
and closed me inside
You took my lips,
you took my love
so tenderly
Labels: anita o'day, ella fitzgerald, jazz, sarah vaughan, tenderly