Sick with feminity (?)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


If there is one principle I have held on to with firm belief over the years, it is: I shall not be a housewife. 

But today! Oh the weirdest thing happened. I was all stressed out and strung up about the workload I have, and I was about to blow my head off. Everything was just too messy, I had bits and pieces everywhere to do.

So what I did, I stood up, and started cleaning my rejected room furiously. And I also went and washed the dishes. I also noticed a few days ago that cooking releases stress for me. Cooking? Cleaning? Washing? Are these perhaps symptoms of domestication? If so, I'm scared.

I remember it clearly. Once in class, a classmate of mine shared a sexist joke. She said,

"The plane was about to crash and people were jumping off the plane with the parachute. Before jumping, a woman said passionately to the man behind her, "before we die, make me feel like a WOMAN!" The man stripped out of his clothes, handed them to the woman and said, "wash this.""


Oh sexism is cruel! I cannot stand it!

Anyway, look what I cooked up a few days ago. It is a wholly experimental dish!




Chicken seasoned with parsley and rosemary herbs baked with carrots, potatoes, garlic, and mushroom. And of course with olive oil. It was yummy and I had it with white wine.

Ah see. I'm sharing recipes now. Ah symptoms...


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22