It's been a long long hiatus, guys! Longer than any of my recent short breaks from blogging :p
So I present you guys with my (still unfinished) Ragnarok Online female Ninja digital painting. Hahahha
As some of you know, I'm back at Jakarta now, and my internship starts next Monday! I hope I get to learn lots and lots and hopefully get a lot out of it which will make me a better designer and person.
Recently, I've been thinking a lot about what I will do after graduating from RMIT (next November, can you believe it?). My current plan which I'm extremely hopeful for is to take my Master's degree in USA in one of these: Carnegie Mellon University, Rhode Island School of Design or University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). I hope I get into them... Carnegie Mellon is my #1 choice. If I get into it, I shall be elated! But my Bachelor degree from Oz is only 3 years so I don't know if the 4-year system in USA will allow me to directly enter the Master's degree... =( which makes it rather hard to make it into my top 3 choices... Please accept me!!!!
After my Master's, I might continue on to PhD - but that is still a long way to go so shall not think about that yet for now =p
I watched the movie After.Life just now and there was a scene which was quite interesting. The funeral director asked, "What did you want from life?" Anna answered, "To be happy" "You guys always say the same thing, you always say you want to be happy. But what is that?" "...To love"
So I'm an extremely happy person right now. I have a wonderful family, kind grandparents, an amazing and awesome boyfriend, friendly relatives, a great circle of friends, and my life is absolutely perfect. I don't know what I did to deserve all of this. But thank you so much.
In the movie Jack the little boy buried his chick (who was always afraid to move under the lights) alive and he said "it's better this way". While this scene may seem sick for some viewers, the message behind it is that if you (the chick) were going to spend your life (the light) too afraid to do anything (to move) therefore you are better off dead.
Therefore I will do my best in everything to come, and will learn as much as I can. I have many flaws but I will overcome them slowly. Also I'm very grateful for the people who were always patient with me and put up with my selfishness and temper, and I was so happy to hear the support from my parents and from Ken when you guys told me that I am good, and I can achieve things. (all optimistic people)
I love you all so much and you make me smile every day ^^
Life is goooooodddddd!