rasutonaito

Friday, January 28, 2011


Hi guys welcome back

So I spent the entire day in a mental bind, reading a whole ton of Statement of Purpose sample papers and tips on writing them... I didn't have to write any when I applied into RMIT so this is new for me. And let's just say it's not a piece of cake... To be frank my life isn't so grand, but I'm glad I still have some highlights and ambition in there so I could avoid from writing "basically I spent 18 years of my life watching tv". Which... would lead to an obvious outcome.

I'm sure I wouldn't be able to finish writing the SoP by today (or even start writing it) because as usual I take a long time researching and brainstorming prior to starting something. (And I have a new RPG game in my hands at the moment)




Mom and I have been doing tons of baking the past few days and yesterday we baked surprisingly delicious Bakpao's... they smelled heavenly! That is a picture of them after shaping the dough into little balls. The meat was not inserted yet at that stage.

I will keep you updated when I finally complete my SoP! And I will e-mail it to my high school English teacher and perhaps ask for some input... :p

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22