you say all that so i write all this

Saturday, January 15, 2011


Adults always used to tell us: you are too young to date, you're not old enough to understand how to love another person. Most teens around me started dating at around 15 or 16. At 18 I had my first boyfriend. Sometimes I feel that being in a long distance relationship has its good side. You know, you talk to the person more, and you think more and try to understand things. Like my design lecturer once said, after you have worked with a design for some time, step back and look at it from a distance (not literally) and you will have a clear head to judge it.

I was in several situations before where I was close to a guy and the goal was to go out with him. I'm glad my boyfriend and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating. I know it would be different otherwise.

I will be very honest in this blog post. Sometimes people judge me as someone with the mind of a 20 year old (well... these days 20 year olds aren't as mature as I used to think really) but personally I think I am still a little girl, a teenager of maybe 16 years. There are many things that excite me in life, and so much that I don't understand. It's like I'm running around, bouncing through the walls trying to figure out the way things work and where I am supposed to be. And sometimes, the difficult part is figuring out what is wrong and what is right. You know, sometimes you lose something and you won't get it back, sometimes there is only one chance to do something right. And I don't know, what is right, and most importantly, is there a right?

So my point is, I'm happy I'm dating him right now. He is my age and we are both pretty damn clueless. It's like I'm a 6 year old girl exploring the woods with a 6 year old boy. So it doesn't matter to me, if adults think we are too young to date or anything. And I don't care about the people who wonder how you even call it dating when we are millions of miles apart. Well because to me, most importantly, he is my good friend who knows a lot about me. And he is my partner in this adventure to growing up.

So... this post might seem a bit more personal and perhaps mushy but it's what I really think and I bet it sounds childish. teehee. Anyway, MY KIND AND GENTLE BOYFRIEND IS THE BEST!!!!!! 

I bet he will get embarrassed seeing that posted on a public blog (and maybe make me delete it). hehhehehe. Nevermind, I like teasing him sometimes. hehehhehehehehehhehe.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22