Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
This Valentine, I receive a bouquet of red roses from my baby boy... was ecstatic because the flowers were absolutely beautiful and I didn't expect such a pretty arrangement for me! If you look closely at the top picture you can see there are little water droplets on the petals :3
Of course, I'm wearing pink!
Further into the night, the flowers started blooming more, and now they appear fully red from the front. They're the roses which are white when still closed, and when they bloom and turns out they're scarlet red on the inside. That's quite romantic :p
This one (bottom) is my favourite rose because the petals are folded in a way that they appear sharp, like in those cartoon drawings... the roses are flawless!
Well I spent a long time gazing at them lovingly, then realised that one of the roses has a hidden heart in the centre!
I love the roses...they are beautiful...(better than the ones at Shangrila hotel) thank you baby!!!!! >_<
Note:
The flower shop belongs to Ken's friend's Dad. If you need any flowers, shipped worldwide, office located at Jakarta, do give it a try because I think the roses were top quality http://www.krekotflorist.com/
Labels: bouquet, roses, valentine