My Hairy Journey

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I must admit that's a pretty odd post title. Meh whatever. So here's my hairy journey, excluding the wigs I have, and the hair dyes that only lasted for a few weeks (because I had to dye them back due to school), and also my re-dye's of the same colour.


High School:




Foundation studies:



Looking at this photo makes me miss my little angel terribly :(


First year university:



Second year university:






Third year university:



This morning before dyeing:





Now after dyeing:


in natural light



with flash


Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22