3. Post a picture of your least favorite animal.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011





Caterpillar, earthworms, millipedes, centipedes, maggots, all sorts of worm-like animals.

Was too scared to google image 'caterpillar' so I googled 'caterpillar illustration cartoon' for safety ^^~ I did not see any picture that scared me (yay).

I have many bad memories with these critters so I have a trauma against them...

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22