If you need a band for your event, or if you need Foxtel at a good price, find this guy

Saturday, April 9, 2011








Ever since I was a kid, I was always super protective of my brother. In short, I kick the ass of anyone who tries to hurt or say something degrading about my brother (excluding myself). So that got me into physical battles with the big kids from kindergarden, and catfights with several girls. He can take care of himself of course, but I was always hotheaded whenever someone is bringing down my brother, or any of my family members. In the end, it's my brother who has to calm me down.

This can be seen from the top photo where my hair is spiky like a hedgehog and my brother's is soft. Can you see the angry beast in my distorted face and the sweet almost clown-like expression in his? Yes, we are cute.

When I was around 12, I was a big-time swearer. All the foul words you can think of very easily rolled off my tongue and it was targeted at everyone in the family. My dad, my mom, my bro, and most often, the air. I was wicked. Tantrums were a common case at home. One day I was throwing a tantrum at my mum. Then, my brother barged in, and he gave me a huge scolding and even threw a word at me. I was shocked and cried. My brother never disciplined me, ever. He was ever patient and he was my bro. In fact, I think that was the one time he's ever scolded me.

Although I verbally abuse my brother often and continuously 'bring down his confidence' (a direct quote from him), and I do not give too much thought about what he is doing right now and who he's hanging out with (I'm not the mother), I always have a pleasant time when we meet, and the situation doesn't change even now. If you look at the childhood photos up there, we are still the same with each other, just like that.


Oh hey! He's holding my hand/arm in 3 out of the 5 photos above the text! Didn't notice



Here we are now. My brother still looks the same huh?




This was when he annoyingly forced me to get out of my cozy room at 11pm on a winter night to help him stick up posters of his band's gig. His band is getting popular. Metal band, and if you're interested you can check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/hmasvendetta


Me, on that night, thirsty.




Our first time seeing so much snow falling from the sky so super excited.



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22