Kono hito wa dare?

Sunday, April 24, 2011


The last face I see before I sleep, the first voice I hear in the morning. He draws the line between 'everyday' and 'every day', so that everyday is every day. He gives me an idle soft chuckle when he has no words to reply to me. He waits by my side when I am sad. He smiles and listens to me when I rant away, running at a dozen words per second, disturbing him so he cannot sleep. The only person I know who can fall asleep when someone is still speaking to him. He lets me wander as I please, but stops me and pulls me back to Earth when I go too far. Fantasies are beautiful and exciting, but he teaches me the wonders of reality.

Please give me a piggy-back ride five weeks later when we get to see each other again ^^ request!


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22