Consecutive Nightmares

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


It's my fourth day.

Nightmares have haunted me every night for four consecutive nights. This has never happened in my life before.

Night 1
Nightmare 1

My first nightmare was terribly long. To summarize, I was in a car and my driver in the front seat. NIght time, in a lonely city. I saw babies, lots of them. Giant babies walking around the city. An then godzilla-sized porcelain dolls. Big eyes blond hair and Victorian outfits. They walked towards me slowly. We drove to an area with more people, the gas station. Drunk people. My car windows were open by a slit, but an old beggar man forced half his body through and tried to grab my food stock. I negotiated, and gave him all the carrots. Could not leave city. The woman who arranged my travel documents here was evil. She hid behind the shooting game machine, the only thing that would allow me to leave this city, and reset the game from behind every time I was close to winning. One day when she wasn't there I beat the game. I saw her peeking at me from behind a wall. Got in taxi with family. A man was there. He touched me once. He said my hair was silky. I demanded he not touch me. We reached the airport. He kept watching me, a stalker. Sat at a bar. Got a message written on paper from another stalker. I see my friends who aren't my friends everywhere. I awoke.

Night 2
Nightmare 1

Rich people sitting on a red puffing train going to eat Miss Marple's scones. I brought them with me. Then I was captured. Walked through a sewer, roped along with many other children. The guards were monstrous human-alligators. They had a sort of magic that pulled us back in line if we tried to escape. A sewer of many storeys. Pushed us into a corridor where many children lived. They looked happy. They watched tv, studied books, looked clean and content. Even though they were confined to that corridor and its rooms. I tried to escape with a friend. A lift, a slow lift. Waited for it to come as the guards are chasing after us from behind. I've had this part of the dream efore, and I failed, I was too slow. But this time I succeeded. I went down. There was a robot match. So many monsters guarding the palace. I ran and ran and we ran into a bush and hid there. It was raining hard.

Night 3
Nightmare 1

My brother said there is a really weird video recorded on a video camera. I watched it. It was night and so everything was recorded with night vision. There were manny kids, sleeping next to each other. Rowsa and rows of them. Their skin were green due to the night vision, and then they started to open their eyes and they were all red. I said, this is normal, it's just a red-eye effect. The camera moved between the rows of children. All of a sudden, very abruptly, a hand smashed into the centre of the video frame. I could not understand why everything in the video is greenish and dark as it should logically be, but the hand that appeared at the end was lit in normal skin tone. I awoke.

Night 3
Nightmare 2

I slept again.
I cried at the end of the dream, and when I woke up I was still crying.

Night 4
Nightmare 1

Zombies... so many of them. I ran away. Then there they were in front of my house too. I was angry. I took a gun, and shot a weaker looking one and she died in one shot. I shot the other, many times, it didn't work. We got into physical combat. Straddled on the floor.  He was not like a zombie, he was one, but he appeared very human. A large and tall male ith long hair. He was lying head down on the floor. I grabbed a dagger and stabbed his back. Then he took one too and stabbed me at the ankle. The pain felt so real. How do I describe it... it was sharp, but whole, and I felt its echo on the rest of my body. I was scared he would stab me again but nevertheless I kept stabbing him hoping he would die quickly. But the pain was so overwhelming on my ankle that at this moment it woke me up.

I lied on my bed this morning and still I felt the odd pain ringing.


I'm so tired right now... obviously I haven't had very good sleep. I get nightmares every month but never this often. Usually my nightmares are much more intense and creepy than these though so I guess I count myself lucky. If I had to have my usual nightmares four nights in a row I don't think I would want to sleep. Even now I'm a bit cautious of sleeping.

I am flying to Hokkaido tonight.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22