Sunday, September 11, 2011


A little girl
Please let me wear those dresses please
I am simply blown across the vein of a leaf
my hair grew I am stuck to the blade of this windmill
Spinning    spinning
Turning    turning
Please don't hurt me anymore please
this endless day which time I no longer keep
like the bees forever searching for honey
things never change, never ever change
I am yearning for the fast galloping of a horse
snatch me away, bring me to a loss and let me go
let me fall
floating   floating
on the water
things never change


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22