Today I did something I actually never considered before in my life!
Tadahh I got a double piercing. I only decided to do it a day ago and today I got it pierced. Hahahha spontaneity runs in my blood.
At the moment it's a simple stud (the gold one) but I plan to buy lots of cute earrings next month in Japan. Yes!!! I'm going to Japan in less than one month! I can't believe it... FYI, the vacation will be a month long. I probably won't have time to blog for the entire month. Or maybe I will post photos up as I travel, but without accompanying texts.
Oh and, on my birthday I made my very first acrylic nail art. Today (after getting my ears pierced) I did my nails again and this time it's a simpler design than before and I didn't use acrylic... I just can't figure out that thing!! Too difficult!!
I am only a few days from completing my Bachelor's degree
:D ~