Humans are blind.
One day a long time ago she asked me to draw a picture of her. I made a manga-style sketch and used fineliner to finish it up. On a piece of paper torn from my sketchbook.
I didn't think much of it... I didn't know she was so happy that she laminated my drawing for her.
Now that she is gone I feel so sorry, I should have put more effort into that drawing she cherished enough to laminate. I decided to make another drawing of her, this time with all I've got, with all the skill I can muster up. I don't know how it will turn up. I'm sorry I cannot hand it to her properly this time. My brother showed her mother a screenshot of the painting in progress and she burst into tears and said she will print it and frame it.
We are all so blind... How can something so simple mean so much to someone. That's why we must all do our best for others so we won't have any regrets.
Rest in peace truly... we all love you so much...