I thought I should post pictures of my 19th birthday! ^^
Since it's my final year in Melbourne I decided to throw a BBBQP (Birthday Barbecue Party).
(not in any order)
My hair and make-up.
Blue Rose inspired by Paradise Kiss live action movie!!!!
I love that movie so muchhhhh!
My darling Juen, thank you for coming early to help out!
My sweet Listy, you're so kind!
She helped me since morning to buy the meat and drinks and also helped me prepare the BBQ!
We had our BBQ on the rooftop of a building, so we got a beautiful view of the night cityscape! It was soooo romantic. The food was also good considering it's my first BBQ *proud* (I didn't do much of the cooking though...LOL. Hats off to the chefs ;p I just pre-marinated the meat).
After eating we played some games and then we had a really delicious cake! It was a really good relaxed night. Thank you my girls for celebrating the day I was born with me! :-)
The following day, which was 25th September my actual birthdate (the BBQ party went on until 1:00AM 25th Sep from 8:00PM 24th Sep), Listy baked a cake for me early in the morning!!!! We don't have an electronic whisker so she whisked everything manually!!!! I was so touched, what a sweet girl. When she gets married her husband and children must be so happy. Hmm... Actually the photos on 25th Sep are not transferred yet, they are still on my digital cam. Lol. But the cake was bright pink with little balls over the icing with very sweet strawberry slices!!! Thank you very much Listy! Listy, my bro and I went to Korean restaurant that night to have dinner. Supposed to go to Ice Bar but was too lazy. I just did my homework and laundry that day =_=;; pretty lame but... I'm just tired n already satisfied from the BBBQP so I couldn't be bothered anymore. Just wanted to relax! Hehe
Labels: Birthday, Birthday party, Gyaru, indonesian, indonesian gyaru, movie, paradise kiss