Juen's Birthday

Saturday, October 8, 2011


Tonight I'll be celebrating Juen's birthday!!!
I made this bag to put her present into:


She reminds me of a rabbit ! cute one !


And this is from my self-promo project, my identity mascot, The Minimalistic Cat.
The rabbit is something Juen drew as an extension from my Minimalistic Cat during my birthday!


And I made this pink birthday card for her :D



Everything is in (broken) Japanese... and I suck at kanji so I wrote most everything in Hiragana!!! Kudos to me...lol. Took quite long to write and lots of mistakes. That's why the images I uploaded are so tiny so you won't be able to read the words cos I'm sure there are many embarrassing errors. Kekekke

Will go out to meet her and the other girls in a few hours! Will have fun tonight~

Have a
Happy
Happy
Happy
Birthday
my dear Juen~~~~

(I hope you like my present and card)

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22