A Short Note

Thursday, October 6, 2011


Today I read someone's blog. Someone who leads a completely different life from mine. The only thing that connects us is the internet. We are strangers.

After reading this person's blog, I feel a little ashamed of myself. I'm so amazed at how different two people's perspectives are on a certain thing, how this 'thing' control everything in one's life and how it means nothing in another's. I read on. There is a kind of pure happiness from another person's joy. The laugh of a little child. A satisfaction.

The things I read really touched me. I wish all blessings and happiness to this person and may he lead a life he is proud of. -trj22


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22