My Good News

Thursday, February 23, 2012


Today is a very happy day for me.

I got an (unofficial) acceptance for Master's degree in Goldsmiths, University of London!!!!!!

I performed so badly in the interview that I was surprised that the interviewer gave me a place in this course. Phew... I'm so relieved now. London College of Communication accepted me as well. I'm so happy! I can't believe it!

Thank you God!
Thank you my family for your support!
Thank you Gucci Polo for keeping quiet during both interviews!
Thank you Ken for believing me!
Thank you my friends who congratulated me!

Aaaaaah sure is a happy day~

So excited that I went to search for apartments in London already. lol


This is Goldsmith's main campus



This is Goldsmith's library. How big is that?!?!?! I can't wait to explore it...




news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22