Friends from Malaysia

Tuesday, May 29, 2012







Last weekend, friends from Malaysia visited! I was sooo happy to see Juen again! We all had a lot of fun~

Riding bicycle around Monas was fun too. But I didn't pedal since I was holding my skirt. Otsukaresamadeshita Ken & Juen who pedaled my share.. hehe. (^_^)





Today I pulled out my marigold little plants. They were still so small but their roots were hard to pull out, I was very impressed.

I pulled them out to reposition them in the pot. But I think I broke several roots and maybe even the stem... Please live, plants!!! :(






news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22