Kore wa shiawase desu !

Thursday, May 31, 2012


Ummm...
Just want to blog about something I thought of randomly
While looking at photos of my Japan travel, I felt a big wave of nostalgia!
Those were such good times... Even though at that moment, it was a matter of getting from one destination to the next. My travel partner and I also had a lot of arguments during the trip. But now everything has just become a packet of good memories.

Really, really grateful for my good fortune in life. I have everything I need. And with this realisation, I start to try giving back to the people who've given me so much laughter and warm feelings.

I didn't always think this way though. When I was little, I didn't really think that my life was good. To me, it was just passing days. I guess appreciating what you have is truly a learning process. I'm glad I'm starting to learn it now before any later.

Even when I get older, get a job, married with kids, I want to smile and laugh even when the days are tiring, or stressful. I want to become a happy person who can make others happy!





nyan nyan!





news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22