Monday, May 7, 2012


A relationship can hurt in so many ways. And when it hurts its hard to think why this may be worth it. But now I realise it's because my perspective of my worth as a person has changed thanks to being hurt by people. I never thought about it, never even had an idea about my worth as a person. What is it? But then after this relationship I came to believe my worth was other people's thoughts, action, and impression on me. And this is apparent in many young adults I'm sure. So one time when everything is well you think you're the gold. Then when it's not well at all is when you suddenly realise that your worth is apparently low. Then you feel like nothing.

But then if you can see through this unhappy moment, and force yourself to be stronger, you then realise that your worth is how much you think yourself worthy. It's shouldn't be dependent on others. Sometimes it's sad and you feel like you've lost something. But then in the long run, this is the best idea to bring along. For mature adults reading this, sorry for being seemingly dramatic. I don't know how I'd sound like. But this is an honest recording of a phase of growing up.

After today, I'm leaving behind some things in my life. It's as difficult as throwing out an object you've used for years. But in order to become a stronger person I'm permanently leaving some luggage and moving forward without it... Saying goodbye to a part of myself.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22