Hi everyone~ it's been a long time! Right now it's 11:30pm and the electricity in my neighborhood just died a while ago ~_~ this happens often in Jakarta. But anyway, thanks to the power failure, I'm here on my bed with my phone writing a blog post!~
It's been 11 months since I finished my bachelor degree. I had a lot of fun but after all, I think it was probably better if I had a job. Next month (wow...!) I will begin my master's degree. I'm super nervous!! Can I do it? My brain has been inactive for a year after all. I'm so anxious...!~ Hope I can pass.
London seems like a really nice place for shopping. At least, my idol Mariko Shinoda had a great time shopping there. I also still have my dream to live in Japan one day. At this age, I really have to start being more independent. I hope to get a part-time job and save up. I've never had a part-time job before and for some reason I get nervous when I think about it. When I applied for and went to my design internship 2 years ago I wasn't even anxious. But part-time jobs seem scary..!! Is that weird? Anyway I hope to earn some savings soon. Wish me luck!
For now, it seems like it's best to study some things so my brain warms up. But my brain is filled with too much (useless) AKB48, Shinoda Mariko, singing, diet, dogs wellbeing, etc.. I also feel sad when I think that I will probably not be going back to my hometown for a year or more.. Especially sad beause I am worried about Gucci & Polo. I hope my parents can remember to give them the care and attention that they need. I hope that Gucci & Polo can give my parents the companionship they will miss too.
Well, that's all from me, goodnight everyone ♪( ´▽`)