Fun day

Wednesday, September 5, 2012


I met up with my childhood friends from Singapore today~ we haven't talked in years but they are such sweeties that I enjoyed hanging out with them completely~

We went to karaoke at Central Park, which is my fav karaoke place in jakarta. I sang several AKB48 songs~~ hehe. Sakura no Hanabiratachi (unfortunately they didnt have the solo ballad version), Sakura no Ki ni Narou, Ponytail to Shushu. And the rest I sang songs by Moritaka Chisato, another japanese idol I love. Cal & Kev were really good singers so I wasn't bored even when I wasn't singing because I was enjoying my private concert! Hehe





After we parted, my mom and I went to Haagen Dasz to get a free pint of ice cream using her birthday voucher. The wafers they were making smelled sooooo good so I randomly (but nicely) asked the friendly cashier if he could give me some. And to my surprise, he gave me several!!! I was so happy~ a nice end to the day. Lol. Glad I went out today~





Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22