Hi everyone. It's been a long 2 months since my last update. I travelled to Dubai, Scotland, and around London. Now close to completing my first project in uni.
Two months later, my appearance:
Oh and how can I forget! I'm now 20 years old :D
London is a great city. A lot of fun, interesting events, nice strangers, friendly multicultural community, I really have no complaints except that transportation is so expensive and my postgraduate degree is driving me mad.
Often I wonder if I should have done something else. But then I am reminded by my family that whatever situation I am in, learn from it and take advantage of it, and that time will definitely pass.
Being in London for just a while has already changed me. I was sitting in class a few days ago and had a seat at the back of the classroom. It was a small lecture with a few people. As I watched the backs of my classmates, their actions, their serious expressions, varied body language, I felt this new love for human beings spring up. It was a very odd few seconds. I have never loved human beings and when I was younger I often felt the existence of masses of people a nuisance though I didn't think much about it but within that split second everything in me changed. There is a huge difference between loving and hating the human race.
Sometimes time goes by for years and nothing seems to change and then once in a while your whole person changes in a split second. Life and the world is puzzling...
I've thought about dropping out of the Master's course. But if I do, it means I lose. Giving up because something is difficult is not my style (except in games). I only allow myself to give up when something is no longer productive to pursue. So I'm struggling and hanging on the edge but I have to continue. I'm glad I have friends with me so I am not alone... (I look very tired in the photo right? :p)