Hello everyone!
I had been depressed for the past few days. But I feel better now. I am receiving a lot of encouragement and patience from the people I love and trust. It is such a blessing to have them in my life, thank you God.
Tonight I had a Russian friend's birthday party. I got to befriend some new people, which is nice.
My Dad suggested some future plans to me. So far, my life has been very accelerated. Master's at 20, everyone tells me that I'm so young. The plan that my Dad suggested made me feel weird because it felt like many many steps backwards. As if I am given a chance to turn back time to a teenager again. I have always wanted to do that, in fact it was my dream for so long. But now it confuses me. I feel like I should be doing more important things in my life.
This year has not been simple at all..! After all, it is 2013.
PS: my cooking skill is improving!