Here

Monday, January 14, 2013




Hello everyone! Good evening~

Today I did a lot of studying and research. I have not been this productive in a long time!!




Recently uni has been difficult for me. I drift by the words from my coursemates, 'most importantly, just pass!' But today I remember my father's words. He always told me that it is okay if I cannot be as good as other people. As long as I have done my best.

It is difficult to close one eye when you know something is not right. When you know that millions of chickens are bred in terrible conditions and handled roughly, tortured and killed young, it does not stop people from eating KFC. When you know McDonalds is killing forests with the unreasonable use of paper for every sale, it does not stop us from eating McDonalds.

The more you learn about the world, the more difficult it is to live blindly and guilt-free. As they say, it has nothing to do with age. It is how much you have let yourself know about the world that makes a mature person.

Do I miss being young and not knowing anything? I thought I would but apparently not. I am sorry for the world and other souls in the planet that suffer for the deeds of selfish and obvlious human beings.

It is sad that being human, it is so difficult to live a guilt-free life considering all the damage we have done to the planet. I feel so sorry, at the same time I feel confused and don't know what I should do.

I guess for now, I can help raise awareness. Please spare a few minutes to watch these videos about the Indonesian rainforest.




Today's simple tip on helping the planet: don't throw out a piece of paper if there is still a blank side. Print or use both sides. Keep paper that can still be used!
Thank you everyone







news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22