Hello readers!
Coming home from campus today, I felt completely exhausted...
I guess it's February.
In Jakarta it didn't really matter what month it was, since I was always commuting by car.
But in London it makes a huge difference...
It wasn't too cold, but still chilly. And oh boy, the wind was so strong...
Lugging my laptop, cables, DSLR camera, and some design books, walking uphill with my heavy coat...
It really took the energy out of me.
So tonight I did no work and instead healed myself with enjoyable tasks @.@
Recently, I keep hearing/reading people say things like "It's February, are you crazy?!" or "We should eat more fruits since it's February. Don't want us to get sick."
Even though January air was a frozen chunk of air, February is like fighting the typhoon each time you step out of the house. Uweh...
Anyway, that is a photo of me and my classmate holding "Elephant Bell Pepper!" and "Grandpa Orange!" cute aren't they?? xD
My project booklet is due on Thursday, I'm worried about it...!
Yesterday I read a fiction book after a long long time... It wasn't a particularly thick book but I finished it within 2.5 hours... It was quite surprising. I think I have been reading a lot of very challenging books since enrolling in master's degree that my reading skills have evolved!!! Charizard!