Recently my life has been strange. I could never sleep before 2am, and never wake up before 10am. I couldn't attend any of my morning lectures and meetings, I'm always late. I'm always rushing off running then panting and sweating and tired from the rush to make it in time. I haven't had the routine called breakfast in weeks (I used to). I haven't been able to focus on any schoolwork. I waste my time staring at the computer screen idly clicking away, or playing games on my phone. I constantly feel like sleeping in the day. I get drained after a few hours of work at uni. I judge and criticize people more than I ever did. I can't speak properly, and my mind feels clogged. My body feels sore daily. My feet are always cold in the night. I've spent weeks feeling like I have done nothing at all. I have no motivation, I feel inferior to the people around me who have passion for what they do. I haven't had a to-do list in months stuck on my wall. I've been so dependent on technology, on the virtual, and when it fails me it really upsets me. I feel like I've been floating around in time, just waiting for it to pass. I've been putting away things that bug me like cleaning my room. I've been eating constantly, all day, and all I could think about is when to eat next.
Seriously. What have I been doing? I have never felt like this before. So useless...
I desperately need motivation and will...