Hello everyone, good evening!
I am now back in London. My room is dimly lit in orange with a piano recital playing through the cool night. A messy bed, adorned with loose leaves of scribbled notes, and a dozen dog-eared books scattered here and there.
In other words, I have returned to my 'nest'.
Even though I love my home in Indonesia, it sure feels different here in London. Night time is dark and silent, no television, just my music and the sound of the train and cars outside. I cook my meals, make my bed, do my laundry, vacuum the carpet. Almost completely uninterrupted, in a space that is dependent on myself. Since it is so small, it is easy to take care of.
I guess life is good wherever I go. It all depends on the inner self.
Anyway, it's just another 5 months in London ^^ I am excited to move on! Explore the next chapter in life. My life is soooooo good... Thank you.