Dear Her,

Friday, April 18, 2008


Thank you for being there, when no one seems to care to even know.
Thank you for your time and eager willingness to help me.
For everything had seemed so dark and lonely until you repeated over and over again: "I'll always be there for you"
We might not see much of each other but you make every effort and every moment worthwhile.
When what I used to believe was crushed and shattered, you took the initiative to fix it up for me.
You spend time on me graciously. And you think it's not enough to make me feel slightly better; I had to feel "the best", you said.
You're trustworthy, loyal, and the most caring person. You listen to me in times of need, and you genuinely want me to be happy.
I'm so fortunate to have you with me.

Friends forever.
To her, who I have promised a long time ago to write on, but never found the right moment. Well, this is it. :)

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22