Hello, readers!
I am starting a new thing in my blog called "The Gucci Post" =p well yeah I guess we all know what this is about... Here goes!
~~~
Dear Diary,
Hello. This is my first post here, in momma Vina's blog. She's cool, by the way. So this is what has been up with me...
I watch TV now. I watched La Corda D'oro (Or at least it's what my momma calls it. It's filled with hot guys. No wonder she loves it! I love it too!) with momma yesterday. I first started watching TV when my family showed me a video of my cute naked self taking a shower. I was startled, and freaked out at first. How is there a giant ME in that box?!?! O_o Gucci SHOCK!
Then one day momma started to force me into watching Animal Planet. I was so horrifed when the lion fed on the deer! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!?! T__T I was so scared, I scratched momma's neck... Sorry, momma... :( I am so grateful to be here, safe with my family.
Well, thank you for reading my diary. This is me, your cute little web dog, signing off. =3
Licks and more licks,
GUCCI
~~~
Alright, that was short. You can write more than that, Gucci! Well, that's it, folks. The purpose of The Gucci Post: to exhibit new pictures of Gucci & for Gucci to share her daily pooch days with ya'll.
Gucci Gallery:
Gucci likes to lick!
@Janet: no, this is not a baboon. @Irene: no, this is not a goat.
Labels: Gucci, The Gucci Post