The Gucci Post 2

Saturday, May 31, 2008


I have shocking news, guys.

Unfortunately, Gucci cannot write out a diary for you all in this Gucci Post because, well...

She's bleeding.

Yes, bleeding. Blood. Red.
I first realised it when my T-Shirt had red/brown blotches on it after hugging Gucci.
Btw, if you all haven't gotten the message yet, (probably the guys) she's having menstruation =_=... for the first time!!! Her first menstruation!!! Period! PMS!

We can't possibly lock Gucci in her cage all day, but when we take her in, and she sits down on the white tiles...

*BLOTCH*

Mum & I: /omg

We tried wiping her um... thing, with the newspaper, but it wasn't much use. Any advice, anyone? T.T I just wanna make her wear panties with sanitary napkins in it to make it easier on all of us but that will just be weird.

GUCCI GALLERY:
(PRIOR WARNING: For those who get disgusted easily at the sight of blood, DO NOT SEE THE FOLLOWING PICTURE. Just scroll back up.)
No pics of Gucci (sorry, Ratna), but this is a picture of my t-shirt with the blood stain.



That's the first stain, so it wasn't that bad. Oh well. =(
My baby has grown up.
Now she can have puppies xD
But my Dad don't want that =S

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22