My 3-days Break!

Saturday, May 31, 2008


Aiight this is cool. I had my little break and I feel great! After this break, I only have the easier (some) IGCSE papers left (my Finals are done! ^^V).



So what did I do during the break? SHOP!!! I shopped like ... yeah. When your mum is with you, it makes shopping much easier, really... If you know what I mean, which I'm sure you do =D...


Thursday - spent the whole day in TA. Lugged my violin all the way from 11am to 6pm... I was planning to change the strings (since it is already so RUSTY), but when I went to gramedia, there was only a few choices. The guy told us to go MG at Pang Lima Polin (or something... that's what it sounded like).

Bought clothes and stuff. Waited for my brother for such a long time as he did his own shopping. We tried on rockstar leather jackets... I waited for him in front of the fitting room... I just SAT there (kayak gembel) and he threw the clothes over the space above the fitting room door, landed on my face. -_- We were so lame.


Oh yeah. We also fooled around the dart-throwing lottery thing. I made fun of my brother, but it turns out he got all the targets! =D So now we are 1 out of 18thousand-something other people who threw the dart right! Yay!








Friday - Awesome. We went to Pacific Place today to check out this 2-storey music store. I must say, IT IS FRIKIN COOL! Oh. I brought my violin along again... Not surprisingly, they didn't sell any violin stuff at all -_- "Coming soon", the guy said.

But that's okay though, seeing the place was worth it. Being amongst all those music instruments made me feel... Aah =D. I wanted to take pictures of the amazing flutes, trumpets, and grand pianos (they look BEAUTIFUL! all gold and shiny) but the shopkeepers were there so I didn't... sorry readers xD

But worry not! I have some cool stuff for you guys:




The drum showcase! Woww cool! They had all these shiny bling thing. Very nice showcase by the way =D



Oh if only I could play the guitar/bass. There was this Gibson guitar, looking all classy in white... I was like... O_O Miaw I want that...



My brother said the basses sold aren't so good though.

After the music store, we went to this CD store, where my bro and I tested out a few CDs (bro- bass stuff. me- piano stuff... no violin there, sold out). While we did so, my mom was all amazed at the Michael Buble performance on the large TV in the store =D

Then we had lunch at Pure... A "healthy" restaurant. Organic food, and stuff. It's kinda good though:




The flower tea! It smelt so goooood...
Oh I also saw Kidzania for the first time =p...

After all that, we left for MG in Pang Lima Polin (again, I'm not sure about that name). It had one floor for Violin, Cello, Accoustic Guitar, and another for Electric Bass, Electric Guitar... The place wasn't as fancy as the one in Pacific Place, but this store had more variety.





Oooh all the accoustics. There are a couple with vintage designs I liked.




A Silent Violin!!! I want it!!! Saw a guy in youtube use it before. But it was expensive =(


Aha! My goal finally accomplished. Bought a set of violin strings for 345thou. Josie's recommended brand, Pilastro, was around 500thou (chrome material I think) -_- omg. Maybe I will buy that when my violin playing is good. =D Right now it stills sucks so yeah.




What a tiring day! And I only had six hours of sleep too T_T Went home, slept, and when I woke up, my mom had already picked up my contact lenses from Hypermart! Yes, it is blue and green. But don't worry, I'm not going to wear each eye with different colour (people will think I am cosplaying Yuna). Green comes first ^^




Phew! That's it for now, guys! After a long pause in blogging ^_^ Finally a new post.
See yah guys~

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22