So guess what?
I spent my day with Susan today after Uniprep. I haven't seen her in so long!!! Her dog, Cookie, is LARGE now. I was shocked. I remember it was tiny enough to fit in my palm and I could throw it from hand to hand. ;p (Sorry Susan, yes I did that)
We had lunch at Gokana. It costed as much as eating in Spaghetti House at Pacific Place -_-.
If you're curious, I was wearing my BBS Pre-U uniform because we Design students were having a dress code: uniform today.
Susan and I went to buy tickets for the movie, Get Smart. Then, we had an hour to spend, in which we took photobox pictures, bought nail polish and ****** (susan knows this, and you don't need to =p). We still had 50 minutes left and nothing to do!
So we went to ACE Hardware, and this was what we did...
Yeah, take pictures. =D
Secretly, which made it pretty exciting. We had to make sure the staff wasn't patrolling the area, then take pictures. It wouldn't be nice to be caught doing that >.<
^above: the red paper says "BEST BUY". But sorry, we're not for sale. And we don't only cost Rp. 5,980,000 =p
Susan was going to buy dog food for Cookie, and she was holding it all the time. Then, in the midst of picture-craziness, we went out of ACE through the back door to take pictures, and we realised...that we forgot to pay for the dog food!
^Susan in shock.
We went back in, paid, then ran out again.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE:
Susan sure is wonderful at taking pictures =D
Us, exposed:
After all that, we walked back to Cinema 21. The movie is starting! I was pretty excited.
HOWEVER, I was disappointed by the end of the movie. Either I was sick, and extremely sleepy so I didn't find the movie humorous, or it just plain wasn't. Sure, I laughed at some part, but the rest...was NOT worth laughing so hard for. And the people in the theater were. I didn't find those scenes funny, they're just lame and dry. Very, very disappointing. =_=
But alas, I have movies to look forward to. I can't wait to watch "Wanted" and "P2"!!! The trailers look amazing!
Well, that's it for the day. Susan's face says you should get out right now, AFTER you tag. Vina's having a killer headache, so she's not going to college tomorrow. *dances* See? Even with this headache I am blogging. Why? Cause Sam, Ken and Daryl are abusing my tag board.
Labels: Get Smart, Susan Limanto