
(above: a new random logo for recommendations =p)
There is a restaurant called Tiamo at Pacific Place (Jalan Sudirman), beside the HotShot resto. Italian food. And I recommend it for you guys!
First of all, it serves absolutely the BEST pizza ever. It has thin crispy crust and the cheese... oh god the cheese. Very yummy. You must try it. I've tried three types so far: Beef Pizza, Tiamo Pizza, and one more which I have forgotten the name T_T. The one which I forgot is the best one, beef places second. Tiamo Pizza is not that great, but good nevertheless.
Though it looks simple, the taste is... wow! Beef pizza:
As for pasta, I recommend Spaghetti Tiamo. It is very very good. I also ordered Spaghetti Carbonara, but it's not that great. The one with Salmon and Zucchini is great though, but my family prefers carbonara to salmon for some reason.
Carbonara:

Though I was full, I still wanted to try out the Lemon Cake for dessert.
I was expecting something spongy, refreshing, light. And I got this:
I'm not saying it wasn't good...
Well, I ate it and dropped my spoon. And chewed reaaly...reaallly slowly. My mom stayed quiet. My brother evoked weird, painful expressions. My dad refused to try, but we forced him anyway.
Was it bad? Well, it wasn't... Uh... The first bite I thought it was awful. But for some reason I wanted to eat more and more. Probably 'cause it has such a unique taste to it.
Want to try? Go to Tiamo! >w<
~v
Labels: italian food, pacific place, recommended, Tiamo