~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,
Hi! It's me again, Gucci. I haven't written in soooo long! I'm not the writer type, it's hard to type with my kinky round paws. But I accomplished something yesterday!
I've slept in Momma Vina's room once before, and let's say it didn't go too good and so she kicked me out and let me sleep in my cage again. I guess I was too noisy. Is barking non-stop even when she told me to shut up going overboard? Maybe so. But I'm such an attention-craving creature, I can't help it one bit! I AM SPOILED AND PROUD!!!

Yesterday night, as I was hanging around momma's room, laying around on the floor as usual, she suddenly took my doggy bed up! I was delighted! My tail wagged crazy! I get to sleep in momma's air-conditioned room! I love air-conditioners!

She also brought up my water bowl, which was nice since I was extremely thirsty.

Momma placed my bed right beside hers so she can keep an eye on me. And I feel more secure beside her anyway. It didn't take long, I fell asleep quickly.



At 5:00am in the morning, I barked momma awake. It's time for my breakfast. I can always tell the time accurately. I'm amazing!
Whew, that was long. My puppy paws should stop before they get worn. Oh but before I go, let me announce humbly that it's my birthday this month!!! Momma will check exactly what date it is and when she finds out, I'll make sure she posts it up so you guys can send me them presents :).
Licks and more licks,
GUCCI
~~~~~~~~~~
Gucci's done so now it's my turn. Let me say that her first sleepover did go quite well and I'm proud of her. BUT! The very next night, I decided to train her on it again. This time, since we were lovey dovey, I allowed her to sleep on my bed. She was sweet at first, and slept quietly, so did I. Until around 1:00 am. I woke up, and saw her looking down at her bed, about to jump down. So I carried her back to her own bed.
Instead of sleeping, however, she started roaming around my room, staring at the mirror, barking at her reflection, whining a LOT of times, etc etc. Basically being damn noisy and spoiled.
Pissed, at 2:00am, I kicked her out, placed her back in her cage, and went back to sleep peacefully. Phew! One more night with Gucci in my room? Hmmmm consider that 50:50.
Oh btw, her birthday is coming up soon.
Labels: Gucci, The Gucci Post