The Gucci Post 4

Name: Bella von Lombrozo
Birthdate: 08 September 2007
Father: Double Happiness Dante
Mother: Mulan von H-9
September! Gucci, we are fated! If you are wondering why the name is Bella instead of Gucci, well, when we got her, the breeder told us we can just call her whatever we wanted. So we gave her a cute name! Well, Bella is cute too but we wanted a more 'dog' name =p
News on Gucci!
My baby's all grown up now! For the first time ever, she has begun to hump every object in the house. Well, so far just her teddy bear and her doggy bed. I feel like a parent whose child has grown into a teen =( sad.
Oh, since Gucci's birthday is coming soon... How should I celebrate it I wonder? Any suggestions go to the tagbox please~ My dad says 'it's a dog, there's no need to celebrate!' but why not? It's fun! We can just give Gucci a special diet for the day - feed her those canned food instead of her usual dry food. And maybe buy her a new set of clothing! Yay! I heard FX has a lot of pet shops. Never seen them though... :s Maybe I should go check it out.
Gucci doesn't write in this post, because I don't want her to. You want her to type about her humping experience??!
:S
Love you Gucci~
Labels: Gucci, The Gucci Post