Oh LOVE~

Monday, August 11, 2008



Time for another recommendation! This time I am recommending the BEST PASTA EVER. For lunch just now, we went to Pacific Place, Jalan Sudirman. The restaurant we went to was called Pancious. It specialises in pancakes (although I mentioned in my older post how I'm never going to eat pancakes again).

For the main course, I ordered this...dish... Apologies but I can't remember the name. But I'm positive it's called Beef something something.

You know when you eat pasta and sometimes it's so creamy you get sick of eating it halfway? Not this dish. Instead of all that fatty cream, there was a good dash of fragrant olive oil, along with diced garlic, sauteed mushrooms and beef. And that was the BEST pasta dish I ever had!

When it came to the table, it looked pretty ordinary so I didn't bother taking a picture of it. But once I had a bite... I just couldn't stop eating. Therefore I completely forgot about my camera. It was SO GOOD.

You guys just have to order it!!!


Following the main course, I had dessert. Again, I forgot the name of the dish, but it had something to do with pancake on stick fruit whatever whatever. It's not hard to find in the menu.

The dish was so cute, that this time, I didn't hesitate to take a snap of it.


Wow! Doesn't that look so yummy?? The pancake breakfast I made pales in comparison!


But this dish is mostly for the eyes. It's not THAT good. But you can order it though since it looks so adorable and well I just doubt you can resist it.

So remember! During your visit to Pacific Place, eat the pizza in Tiamo and the pasta in Pancious! Love your food~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygod! I got an SMS today during my Uniprep class that the IGCSE Results are out!!! So after Uniprep, I immediately went to Bina Bangsa School to get my results.

In the car ride there, I was so nervous. And the traffic was super heavy so I had a lot of time to think to myself about how I should react when I see bad grades, which I expected. Especially English. And bio.

When I reached school, I went to the admin, and they told me to find Ms Yenny. I asked Ms Yenny, and she told me my results are with Mr Puran. I searched for Mr Puran, and it turns out...it turns out he already left for home. Great.

Fortunate for me, Ms Yanti was there. And she had a list of students' results for IGCSE, but only the sciences. I got all A's!!! Either A or A*, I can't remember by now.

Then I met Ms Vanda in the teacher's room. She seemed so hyped up seeing me, it was surprising. I always tought she hated us for taking the IGCSE and blablablabla. But she was...practically dancing. And I asked her how much I got and you know what??? I got a B!!! Not an A, but still! She said that the only person who got an A was Chu (congrats, it seemed they liked your compo). In my class, Janet, Susan and I got B.

Ms Vanda said that Ms Lee told her that if she had properly trained us for the English IGCSE, we might have received A's too.

So I started teasing Ms Vanda with "I told you so"s and mocked her about how I had proven her dead wrong! Remember how Ms Vanda discouraged the whole class about us going to fail our English IGCSE? Well, we got B's, when she expected U's or F's and stuff. HA! When I told her that, she only did this little dance like "oh i don't know lah" and didn't respond. Lol. xD

Ms Vanda is so different attitude-wise to graduates. She was so friendly and crazy. I actually hit her arm once. And she wouldn't stop giving me nigga/gangsta gestures with big bulging eyes. Damn she was good at that!

And then Ms Lanny, my fav teacher in BBS, rushed into the teacher's room. Despite my hair, she immediately recognised me, and she was smiling ear to ear with a red face as if she has been running. And she told me about how my grades were great and stuff. I suddenly felt extremely happy to see her, and out came the tears of joy (I do this a lot).

Ms Lanny and Ms Vanda started going "Why is she crying? blablabla" but I ignored them and started asking some more questions about IGCSE stuff. Embarrassing okay -.-

Then I met up with my classmates, chatted a while, and I started looking for Janet, who was at that time in the Art room. I came up behind her, and surprised her. She was more surprised when she saw my hair, cos I didn't tell her I dyed it. lol

Awww I missed that tall bundle of Janet! She pinned up her fringe and had two pigtails; I wanted to pull her cheeks like mad.

After bugging her in the Art room and making her create an artwork in record time, we went to the basketball court and sat on the stairs to have a little chat. We gossiped and filled each other with updates. It was niiice. And we took some pictures but I won't show them here except for one. Mwahaha.


Lah. We look so happy here. Photo credits to Sammy.

So IN CONCLUSION~, today is a great day thanks to my IGCSE results. I'm happy as a child~ But I've been in pain too for the whole day. Don't know why, but every joint has been cracking. My back and shoulders ache like hell no matter how much I self-massage it! Urgh...

I think I'm aging faster than anyone out there.

Labels: , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22