I Rock

Friday, October 17, 2008


Hello readers. I know my blog sucks now =( I update less frequently.



So what's been going on with me? Well, many things. But I've been feeling rather down and empty and mostly: BORED.



I am bored. Oh am I really bored. Day by day passes by and I feel even more bored. I need some excitement and adventure in my life. =( This must be boring for you, reading about how bored I am. So let's skip all the pessimistic stuff okay, let's assume it's the PMS-induced emo-ness.



On the happier side of life, check out what is up on the UNSW Foundation Year Students web page...





Tadaa... =D Well now, let this poor girl brag a little will you? I got highest in class! Hahaha. I mean heck, when's the last time I ever stood first in class? WHEN??!?! Back when I was a primary school kid in Singapore. So yeah, let me brag :)


So with this result, I will apply for RMIT's Visual Communication course, which only requires... a GPA of 7.0 or 7.5 (can't remember). That's without a portfolio of 15 pieces of design works though. Crap. I haven't been dilligent with my art stuff and let me just say that 15 is a lot of art pieces to collect. Damn I have so much Design assignments to do... T_T


Yes anyway. I'm sure you all know that Susan is back from America =D *dances*


I went straight to her house and we chatted a LOT the day she came back. I just laid on her bed feeling all at home, trampling her mattress with my dirty muddy foot =D Anyway. That was 2 days ago. Back to present times. She came over to my house (it's nice to be neighbours)~


One thing weird about me is that I seem to always, somewhy, put on make-up when my girls come over. For some odd reason! They come over. "Hey let's curl your hair!" which later leads to "Hey! Let's put on some make-up!" and then "Hey change into this will ya?" and finally "Let's take pictures like mad!!!"


That's the reason why you will soon witness narcism from me again. But no, I didn't curl my hair or change into anything new. But I did put on my brand new dark purple MAC eyeshadow from Suzie as my birthday present xDD


A pic of us trying to have big, BIG eyes. You can see us straining our facial muscles. =D




I start to feel rather mischevious...






Susan notices I'm doing something weird, and looks at the monitor instead of the webcam...(while still keeping her smile)




I know I look fugly in that picture. But it just looks SO MUCH like Ragnarok Online's /e8 emoticon (my fave) that I can't help but post the photos up.


Nice pics to make up for the fugly ones? =D



This is a pic where you can really see the smoky purple eye make-up. I was having a webcam convo when I noticed this...lol



Ooohh... Thanks for the present, Susan =D Love it

Labels: , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22