Susan The Hairstylist

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Susan came over to my house today! As usual, it was a spontaneous unplanned visit. We ate in pannecook (sp?) at first then rode a mikrolet to my house, where I got started on more portfolio works.



Tried sketching some fashion designs inspired by seashells. They looked good at first, but when I re-drew them into clean crisp lines, THEY SUCK. SUUUUCKKKK. I spent hours working on two designs which I ended up not using anyway. So I was really getting depressed, and at the end of the day I picked out some old drawings I did and summing up, I realised I suddenly have... voila! 15 design works! O_O Very weird. Nonetheless, will do more tomorrow.



Oh so anyway. While I was sketching, Susan went along and did my hair. We took out all my ViVi, Nana, Mina, all the Jap fashion magazines, and Susan tried to follow the hairstyles. We wanted to make the buns, and this is how it turned out:




HAIRSTYLE #1


We put my hair up into a tall bun, leaving the sides, and also a little bit on the back. Susan says I have Barbie hair. No, it's not exactly a compliment. It basically means that my hair is close to impossible to tie up, or style.

But hairstylist Susan did it anyway! Such expertise~!

...But not without tons of bobby pins and bitching around about my hair.










HAIRSTYLE #2


Next style! A different kind of bun. Flatter, and has a clockwise direction to it. Might Susan be inspired by the seashell too like I was? She left my long hair hanging. It looks like a freaking wig.






HAIRSTYLE #3

Another bun hairstyle! Like the first one, but this time Susan didn't leave out any hair hanging except on the sides.

HAIRSTYLE #4

Haha. I don't know if this counts for anything but...yeah. The basic ponytail ^^"


My hair is hard work ain't it Suzie? ;)

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22